CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

your my everythings







You're my everythingthe sun that shines above you makes the blue bird singthe stars that twinkle way up in the sky tell me I'm in love.

When I kiss your lipsI feel the rolling thunder to my fingertipsand all awhile my head is in despair deep within I'm in love.

You're my everything and nothing really matters but the love you bringyou're my everything to see you in the morning with those deep brown eyes

.You're my everything forever any day I need you close to meyou're my everything you'll never have to worrynever fear for I am near.

Oh, my everythingI live upon the land that see the sky aboveI swing within her oceans sweet and warm there's no storm my love.

You're my everything no nothing really matters but the love you bringyou're my everything to see you in the morning with those deep brown eyes.

You're my everything forever any day I need you close to meyou're my everything you'll never have to worrynever fear for I am near.

When I hold you tight there's nothingthat can harm you in the lonely nightI'll come to you and keep you safe and warm it's so strong my love.

When I kiss your lips I feel the rolling thunder to my fingertipsand all awhile my head is in despair deep within I'm in love.






khas untuk kau wahai shrek...im still loving u...


aku tahu





aku banyak kali permainkan hati kamo...


but...


i wonder if i can get back ur heart...


huhu...


i will keep it without break ur heart again ...

3 comments:

Ayusaffinaz said...

salam mie.
pelik semacam jer bnyi ayat ko kat ats ni.
huhuhu
xper mie.
whatever brlaku,msti ada hikmah kan??
so,pndai2 lah..
mmmm...
sper agaknye 'shrek' ko tu yer??
kahkahkahkah
happy slalu k!
huhuhu

;D

missiesya said...

hehe..org tu mohamad amir la
my lovely one

REFINANCING SOLUTION said...

nice Blog content have nice day and much appreciate if you visit back to our sites tks