CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

just memory

i still remember the day when i was an end in semester 1....
at 430 in morning...
my family was involve in 1 accident in baling road..actually we were way to terengganu for my new semester registration in uitm chendering.
i still remember..
the red blood was cover my mum face...i can't saw her face in that time..
my little sis was faint because impact of the crash.
start from that day...
all my life was change...
my mum eyes in the left side was blur because the effect from mirror impale.
my little sis got scar in her head....
my family was scare when they drive in baling road.

just memory..
bad memory...

2 comments:

BudakCHOCO Official Blogger said...

takot yan dgr kisah nieyh sygg.. anyway thx komen blog yan.. :)

missiesya said...

thanks...huhu mengerikan lau ingat sal 2.